WOMEN'S DOWN SLEEPING BAG
Warm sleeping bags for use in extreme conditions where weight and size of the bag and warmth are also factors.
The Andes 800 Women's Sleeping Bag offers comparable warmth to the Expedition range of sleeping bags, in a more performance-oriented shape to achieve an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and reduce its bulk when folded.
Containing 800g of high quality ethical European goose down with a loft of 800, the Andes 800 sleeping bag is designed for use at 8,000m altitude or in highly exposed climbing areas, down to temperatures of -22°C. Its mummy shape makes it very compact. The Andes 800 sleeping bag features high quality Pertex® fabrics inside and out for durability and wind resistance. Features include: longitudinal down compartments to limit down slippage, chest down compartments with Flowgate® technology inside and anti-snagging straps throughout.
All Andes sleeping bags are hand stuffed in Derbyshire, UK.
- very compact
- very warm
- Bag length (in cm) : 198 cm
- Weight (in g) : 1375 g
- Comfort temperature: (-22°)
- Filling : European certified goose feather filling
- Fill power (in cuin) if down : 800FP R.D.S.
- Size rolled up (diameter x L in cm) : 24x33cm
- Outer fabric in Pertex® Quantum Pro
- Hydrophobic Rab® down without fluorocarbon developed with Nikwax®.
- Close fitting neck baffle design
- Longitudinal chest baffles with internal Flowgate® technology to control down
- Face baffle for improved hood fit
- Mummy shape
- Longitudinal foot baffles to minimise down migration
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK® 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- YKK® 5 3/4 length zipper
- Left hand zip only
- Anti-pinch zipper tape
- Inner collar and drawstring hood
- Trapezoidal divider
- Angled foot compartment
- Dry compression bag
- Cotton storage sack
- Insulated in Derbyshire, UK
- Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,800g / 28.2oz