Introducing the Braies Up Low: a modern, lightweight shoe constructed with a breathable upper of lightweight mesh fabrics, combining the functionality of a hiking boot with the look of a sneaker.
The Braies Up Low features a Dolomia Rubber outsole designed with Vibram® XS Trek compound to provide premium traction and durability on all types of terrain. Its lacing system ensures an ergonomic fit that perfectly complements its mountain-inspired design and metal buckles, reflecting Dolomite's alpine heritage.
- Model designed for versatility. Suitable for both mountain trails and urban environments
- DAS Light technology, a combination of an ergonomic last and insole, ensures an incredibly comfortable fit;
- Exclusive Dolomite Vibram® outsole perfectly suited for indoor and outdoor use;
- Breathable mesh lining for optimal comfort;
- Hybrid upper combining sporty textile, soft leather and seamless elements;
- Lifestyle outdoor/urban shoe;
- Dolomite Vibram® EVA midsole provides flexibility and cushioning with every step;
- OUTDOOR SOLE: Dolomite Vibram® with XS Trek rubber compound and shock absorbing EVA
- LINING: full grain leather and mesh cuff
- UPPER: textile mesh, soft nubuck and stretch fabric
- INNER FOOTWEAR: Dolomite DAS Light system in various thicknesses of mesh