Made from a unique blend of fast-drying synthetic fibers and extra fine merino wool, Rab 's Syncrino Light Pull-on Midlayer is lightweight and versatile. It is ideal for all mountain activities.
This lightweight half-zip mid-layer is designed to be worn all day on the mountain. Made from a unique blend of synthetic fibres and merino wool, this lightweight Syncrino Light Pull-On top maximises the benefits of both materials.
The Syncrino Light Pull-On is highly effective at regulating your temperature, making it the ideal top for dynamic mountain activities like climbing, mountaineering and fast-paced hikes. The extra fine merino wool keeps you warm, wicks moisture away in the form of vapor and minimizes odor, while the synthetic fibers offer greater durability and faster drying time. The fabric is constructed with alternating strips of puffy and smooth fleece, providing an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio and ensuring that moisture on the skin is quickly wicked away.
Designed to work in symbiosis with the conditions outside, the Syncrino Light Pull-On Top has a fitted collar for protection and cozy comfort when needed, and the half-zip offers quick ventilation when the pace picks up. It features a zippered chest pocket and hidden stretchy grommets that make it easy to wear gloves in cold weather. With its close fit and comfortable flat seams, this is the perfect mountain garment to throw on and forget you're wearing it in any season.
- Thermal regulation
- 1 YKK® chest pocket with elastic fabric zipper
- YKK® lightweight easy venting centre zip opening
- Fitted collar
- Hidden stretch thumb loops
- Elasticated hem and cuffs for optimal fit and comfort
- Low profile and comfortable flatlock seams
- Main fabric: S-160 merino/polyester blend (44% merino wool [17.5 microns], 56% polyester) (160 g/m2)
- Fit: slim fit
- Back length (size 38): 62.5 cm
- Weight:176g/6.2oz (Size 10)