Alpinstore offers a wide range of helmet visors to meet the high demand. Indeed, it is since a few winter seasons that the visor helmet has become incredibly popular. Worn by adults and children alike, this helmet model provides incredible protection while guaranteeing optimal comfort.
A lot of people wonder why you need a visor helmet. That's why we decided to tell you more about it ... If you want to know what it looks like, go to our brands: Bollé, CMP, Cairn, Cébé, Giro, Julbo, Rossignol which offer you a wide range of helmets. ski helmets with visor men ' s ski helmets with women's visors , but also women's ski helmets with ski helmets with child visor.
As said before, the visor helmet has been very popular in recent years. Trendy and very modern, this model of helmet presents itself with many advantages and here they are :
- All in one: the helmet visor combines helmet and ski mask. Indeed, the visor integrated into the helmet ensures an incredible combo.
- Ideal for everyone: Very effective and practical, it is perfect for spectacle wearers because this model allows you to position the goggles under the visor. Usable by adults and children alike, the visor helmet promises a memorable success.
- Easy to use: once on your head, simply push the visor upwards to remove it from your eyes or push it downwards when you want to protect them. No more problems with a mask that slips off and ends up hanging on the back of your helmet.
- No morefogging: because your visor is integrated into your helmet, no more fogging. The visor helmet therefore ensures you have a clear and precise vision, whatever the temperature.
Like all masks, the visor helmet comes with different types of lenses that correspond to different light conditions (weather).
- Category 1: glass with a light tint that is perfect for very low light days (fog for example).
- Category 2: Lens with an intermediate tint that is ideal for cloudy weather.
- Category 3: Glass with a dark tint that allows you to see properly on sunny days.
- Category 4: glass with a very dark tint, often used on glaciers or at high altitudes.
But the visor can have a "photochromic" screen that allows you to keep the same glass in case of good or bad weather.
- Photochromic : a screen that reacts to light and will adapt to UV light. As you can see, the glass gets lighter in low light conditions and darkens when the sun is shining. Versatile, this type of visor can be kept on the eyes whatever the weather.
The Cairn helmets with visors offers a wide range of visors with different types of protection, but also interchangeable visors.
You've been told everything you need to know about visor helmets, so don't wait any longer if you want to be trendy this winter. Even if it may seem expensive to buy, the visor helmet is an incredible protective element that provides you with optimum safety and comfort.