Comfortable shoe for mountain biking , for everyday life
- mesh stalk
- optimal support and easy handling
- grippy profiled sole, compatible with automatic pedals
While others will be stuck in traffic jams, you'll be comfortable on your bike and start the day with confidence. The outer knitted material perfectly matches the foot and ensures a pleasant indoor climate. The Boa L6 clamping system optimally complements the adjusted shape and guarantees a good grip and easy handling, even during the race. The fitted shape is completed by an Ortholite ® insole. At the pedal level, the pedal is reinforced in a harder PU foam which allows an optimal transmission of the force. With reflective elements at the heel. The innovative SUPtraction® R20 outsole in 20% recycled rubber offers a modern profile with excellent grip on both dry and wet surfaces. The medium stiffness (V-Flow 5) guarantees efficient pedal transmission and a pleasant ride when walking. Thanks to the removable wedge, the shoe is compatible with most automatic pedal systems.
- mesh upper for optimal comfort
- polyester lining
- Ortholite® PU Plush PU insole
- reinforcement of the "pedaling zone"
- removable insole
- TVL sole from VAUDE
- continuous nylon reinforcement for optimal transmission of force
- rubber compound SUPtraction R² °
- rubber outsole with 20% recycled material
- Boa® L6 closure system
- external protective shell
- rubber cover to screw
- compatible with the best selling ATV pedal systems on the market
- Weight / pair: 800 g
We work for fair working conditions and wages for all. As a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), we are committed to continually improving working conditions at all production sites. For this we control them regularly. VAUDE has obtained the status of leader that the FWF only grants to the most exemplary members.
The VAUDE acronym "PVC-free" means that these products are made entirely without PVC (polyvinyl chloride). PVC often contains softeners (phthalates) that are believed to represent a health risk.