The Eider brand Downtown Street ski jacket is for alpine skiers who want to combine warmth and comfort. His style is at the intersection of urban culture and mountains .
At the forefront of fashion in the resort, the Downtown Street Jkt 2.0 M Jacket is an elegant model with a flattering fit that provides warmth and protection in any condition. The 2- way stretch fabric with Defender® 10K / 10K membrane offers waterproof and breathable protection for skiing in the resort or for strolling in the city, without neglecting comfort . The snow skirt and hood are removable for great versatility of use. When it comes to E-Loft synthetic down upholstery, it provides exceptional warmth without unnecessary thickness.
Technical characteristics :
- Main material: DEFENDER® HERRINGBONE STRETCH // 97% POLYESTER 3% ELASTANE // Waterproofness 10,000 mm - Breathability 10,000 g / m² / 24h
- Secondary material: DEFENDER® CANVAS // 100% POLYESTER // Waterproofness 10,000 mm - Breathability 10,000 g / m² / 24h
- Insulation: E-LOFT BALL + E-LOFT 100GR
- Removable hood: Removable either by pressure system or thanks to a zip, the hood of your jacket can be removed and recovered easily and quickly.
- Low Impact: The unique LOW IMPACT repository is based on 2 criteria essential to ecodesign: materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is composed of low impact material), and certified materials (at least 80% of the weight of the product must be BLUESIGN® certified).
- Built-in Snowguard: Provides optimal protection against snow even when falling in fresh snow. The anti-slip elastic finish adapts to your body and stays in place despite the movements.
- Regular Fit: Versatile cut. Suitable for most morphologies.
- Stretch 2 meaning: Comfort and freedom of movement thanks to the extensibility of the material.
- Durable Water Repellent Treatment: Durable Water Repellent Treatment or DWR is a surface treatment that prevents water from entering and rolls over the surface of the garment.
- Active cut
- Bi-material jacket with padded inserts, front, back and sleeves
- Adjustable hood, removable by "Plug in System"
- Central opening by zip vislon under piping
- Ventilations under arm zipped
- Adjoining snow skirt with anti-slip elastic
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Weight: 1260 g