Made from a blend of hemp , recycled polyester and spandex, these durable and breathable climbing pants provide a pleasant coolness when you're climbing in hot weather.
Hampi Rock Pants is made from a stretch and breathable blend of hemp, recycled polyester and elastane that makes it light and surprisingly durable. The preformed cut and the gusseted crotch provide great freedom of movement . The front tote pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags (the right pocket also has a mesh inner pocket that can hold a phone) and the soft, extremely stretchy waist (with a drawcord that stays flat) guarantees your comfort under a harness. Tapered leg cuffs and partially elasticated ankles let you see your feet and can be lifted for extra freshness.
- Standard cut
- Lightweight and durable material in hemp, recycled polyester and spandex, stretch and breathable, abrasion resistant
- Preformed cut for greater freedom of movement and increased comfort under a harness
- Soft and very stretchy, with flat drawcord, which stays comfortable under a harness
- Tote hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and stay flat for comfort under a harness
- The right pocket has a soft-Catch mesh inner envelope for valuables
- Tapered, roll-up tights for better ventilation and partially elasticated ankles let you see where you put your feet
- Main material: plain canvas 53% hemp / 44% recycled polyester / 3% elastane, 170 g / m². Size: 85% recycled polyester / 15% elastane jersey, 173 g / m²
- Weight: 238 g