Discover the magnificent Kelis ski jacket from Protest. This little color block wonder is exactly what you were looking for to accompany you on your adventures in the snow. Staying warm and dry is a priority if you want to spend long and beautiful days on the slopes. This superb ski and snowboard jacket has a waterproofness of 10 000 mm and a breathability of 10 g.
This means that water does not penetrate from the outside, but the moisture that accumulates on the inside of the jacket can be wicked away through the fabric. The seams are taped at useful areas to help you stay dry. The outer fabric of this jacket is PFC-free. The side pockets are zippered, and ventilation openings have also been provided under the arms to allow you to regulate your body temperature by ventilating. No doubt, the Kelis from Protest is the jacket for your next winter adventure! The dummy is 1.75 m tall and wears a size M.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- PFC Free
- Geotech 10 000 series: this number tells you how waterproof your garment is. If 10K or 10 000 mm is indicated, it means that you can place a tube with a diameter of 30 mm, on the outer fabric of the garment and you can fill it with water up to a height of 10 m (or 10 000mm) before the water starts to seep through.
- Welded seams: this means that the most important seams have been sealed. Sealed seams guarantee waterproof seams.
- Chin protection
- Fixed hood
- Classic snow skirt
- Easy access to the headphones: this jacket has a special passage for the headphone wire.
- mask pocket
- Package pocket: this garment has a pocket specially designed for the package.
- Lycra sleeves: there is a lycra sleeve inside the sleeve. This helps to keep snow and wind out.
- Velcro sleeves
- Zipped vents