The North Face Summit L5 Futurelight for women is the ultimate pro jacket for the most extreme conditions in the mountains. Featuring a 3D pattern for increased stretch , its triple-layer Futurelight ™ fabric offers unparalleled waterproof, breathable and elasticity. Part of the Summit Series ™ range, the most advanced mountain equipment in the world.
The most advanced breathable and waterproof outerwear technology in the world. Developed using a nanofilament technique and with sustainable practices, it offers exceptional air permeability and extensibility that will make it your allies, whatever your activity.
With the Summit L5 LT FUTURELIGHT ™ Jacket , go out on the mountain with more confidence than ever before. Ultra-thin and lightweight, the FUTURELIGHT ™ nanomembrane allows air to circulate more efficiently while preventing water from entering, for equipment that breathes as well as you. No need to add or remove layers of clothing. Your temperature is regulated and the distractions soar. You can focus entirely on your performance. It is part of The Summit Summit's upscale The Summit series .
- Futurelight: Waterproof garment made with recycled materials
- Breathable : Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and overall comfort.
- Waterproof : The waterproof fabric is an impenetrable barrier against moisture and will keep you dry without failing
Technical characteristics :
- Composition: 100% polyester, 20D x 30D, 81 g / m²
- Classic fit
- 3D ergonomic design for increased freedom of movement
- 100% windproof fabric
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with laminated edging and a single drawstring at the back
- Visible VISLON ® zipper closure with two-way matte polyurethane in the center on the front
- Large breast pocket adapted to the mountain with gusset and apparent zipper in matt polyurethane
- Small net mesh pocket integrated into the chest pocket
- A large open inner mesh pocket
- Cuffs with Velcro ® to retain heat
- Pan longer at the back to better cover the back
- Hem adjustment system with one-sided drawcord, with inner loops to store excess string
- Oversized cords at the hood and hem are easy to use with gloves
- Developed with nanofilament technology and sustainable practices, Futurelight ™ is the world's most advanced breathable and waterproof outerwear technology.
- Accompanied by a light cover
- Average weight | 620 g
- Back length | 73.66 cm