An exceptional jumpsuit for those who like to climb and trace their own trajectories. Specially designed for the ride to offer you maximum comfort and mobility. Made of durable fabric and improved ventilation for high intensity shipments. Ideal for the most demanding surfaces in the high mountains, this technical and ultra-resistant winter model is part of the Steep Series ™ range.
Before you go in search of the virgin and plentiful snow that off-piste enthusiasts love so much, be sure to equip yourself to stay cool and sheltered from the weather during the ascent. With its FUTURELIGHT ™ 3L outer layer with waterproof seams, this light and breathable bib offers optimal freedom of movement without compromising on durability.
- FUTURELIGHT : Waterproof and breathable clothing created with recycled materials.
- Waterproof : The waterproof fabric is an impenetrable barrier against moisture and will keep you dry without failing.
- Breathable : Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and overall comfort.
Technical characteristics :
- Average weight | 820 g
- Fabric - trunk | 93% recycled nylon, 7% elastane, 70D x 70D, 146 g / m², with knit back and DWR water repellent finish
- Fabric - Upper and Back Side Inserts | Double weave 90D x 90 + 150D 88% recycled polyester, 12% elastane 192 g / m² with DWR water repellent finish
- Fabric - Ankle Reinforcements | 100% nylon, 420D x 500D, 230 g / m²
- Classic fit
- Ultra-articulated cup for skiing and snowboarding
- Adjustable straps for precise fit
- Integrated belt with self-locking buckle
- System for attaching the jacket to the pants
- Zip fly compatible with wearing a harness
- Main zipped pockets with equipment attachment on the left
- Two heat-sealed bellows cargo pockets, YKK® # 3 AquaGuard® zippers and snap hooks for equipment, compatible with wearing a shoulder harness
- Lift Loft System
- Integrated gusset at the crotch
- Zip and snap gusset on the outer seam at the hem
- Leg slits for breathability
- Zip fasteners low zips
- Stretchvent ™ gaiters with tight elastic at the ankle and hook to attach to the shoe
- Reinforced and fused ankle and hem reinforcements