Men's Regular MILLET Sleeping Bag
Lightweight sleeping bag for hiking: the hydrophobic quality of the synthetic insulation for the greatest sleeping comfort in nature. This is the bag you need for extra sleeping.
At MILLET, we know how to make expedition bags, and all our mountain expertise is used for the whole range. This 2-season model in synthetic manages wet conditions very well, for example. "In tents, we often have to deal with condensation," explains Antoine, product manager. "Moisture can come from the body, as well as from outside, in rainy weather or on the ocean shore, for example. The ground, finally, gives off moisture. Synthetics ensure a good reaction to all these forms of humidity. "Another advantage of synthetic is its accessibility and ease of maintenance: "You can put a synthetic bag through the machine and store it compressed. "It's an indispensable part of everyday life, with all the technical features of MILLET.
- easy maintenance
- essential nomadic bedding
Technical data :
- Comfort sarcophagus profile
- Synthetic lining and polyamide exterior insulating against cold and humidity
- Double side zip, internal cold flap / Inside pocket
- Hood with tightening
- Anti-cold flap: provides additional insulation at the zipper to minimize heat loss.
- Bottom 1 Layer : Synthetic filling arranged in 1 layer in the lower part of the down.
- Top 1 L ayer: Synthetic filling arranged in 1 layer in the upper part of the down.
- Left or right zip, can be paired
- Total length: 210 cm
- Shoulder width: 75 cm
- Foot width: 40 cm
- Compression bag volume: 3.5L
Comfort temperature: up to this temperature, the user in a relaxed position on the back feels no cold.Comfort limit temperature: between the comfort temperature and the comfort limit temperature, the user must switch to the crouched position to maintain a comfortable level of warmth. Below the comfort temperature limit, the user may feel cold.Extreme temperature: Temperature at which the user will feel a great sensation of cold that can be harmful to health (hypothermia). It is not recommended for a user to reach the extreme limits.
- Comfort temperature: 10°C
- Comfort limit temperature: 6°C
- Extreme temperature: -6°C
- POLYAMIDE 40 DENIER 255T RIPSTOP//// 100% POLYAMIDE
- POLYESTER 50 DENIER 300T//// 100% POLYESTER
- SUPER MIX FIBER//// 100% POLYESTER
The unique LOW IMPACT standard is based on 2 essential criteria for eco-design: materials with low environmental impact (at least 40% of the product's weight is made of low impact materials), and certified materials (at least 80% of the product's weight must be certified BLUESIGN®).