Sleeping bag MILLET Man
Warm and light 3-season sleeping bag for hiking: the hydrophobic quality of the synthetic insulation for the greatest comfort of sleep in nature.
This 3 season synthetic sleeping bag, designed for hiking and trekking use , manages wet conditions very well. Synthetic provides a good reaction to all these forms of humidity. Other advantages of synthetic, its accessibility and ease of maintenance.
- perfect for wet conditions
- easy to maintain
Technical characteristics :
- Comfort sarcophagus profile
- Synthetic and exterior polyamide lining insulating from cold and humidity
- Double side zip, internal anti-cold flap / Internal pocket
- Hood with drawstring
- anti-cold flap: provides additional insulation at the zipper to minimize heat loss.
- Left or right zip, can be combined
- Weight: 1270g
- Bag length = 215 cm
- shoulder width: 75 cm
- foot width: 45 cm
- compression bag volume: 8.5l
- main material: polyamide 40 denier 255t ripstop //// 100% polyamide
- secondary material: polyester 50 denier 300t //// 100% polyester
- secondary material: super mix fiber //// 100% polyester
- comfort temperature: 5 ° c
- comfort limit temperature: 0 ° c
- extreme temperature: -16 ° c