A mountaineering ax made of 7075-T6 aluminum alloy, like the very light Corsa , it is distinguished by its innovative Sandvik Nanoflex® alloy inserts on the head and tip: critical elements that become thus resistant and long lasting without diminishing their lightness .
The Corsa Nanotech ice ax is also characterized by a more aggressive handle curve for a more technical use without, however, being a disadvantage for walking and penetration into the snow. It can be equipped with a Touring sliding strap, ideal for glacier excursions, or the Alpina strap suitable for mountaineering.
• The second lightest ice ax in the world
• Sandvik Nanoflex® steel blade and tip for durability and durability
• Ideal for snow excursions and automatic shut-off
• Can be used as anchorage during glacier rescue and when crossing cornices
• Nylon insert, available in all lengths, to prevent ice accumulation in the handle
• Optional Touring sliding strap, easily applied to the handle