Julbo has produced a stylish frame for cross/mountain bike hoppers to reflect both their spirit of adventure and technical ability. All-terrain and all-protection, Shield will open both your field of vision and your mind to what's possible: Zebra or Cameleon photochromic REACTIV lenses for perfect vision ...
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame to facilitate air circulation and prevent fogging.
- Cord attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Fabric side shields : Removable fabric, soft-touch side shields provide maximum comfort and do not cause irritation in contact with skin.
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Supplied with an adjustable cord : Hold and security. The cord length can be changed with the adjustment loop.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
Technical characteristics :
Height of glasses: 45mm
Distance between glasses: 17mm
Length of the branches: 130mm
Lens size: 59mm
Net mass in g: 42 g
Lenses available with Shield :
Mineral lenses : with excellent scratch and shock resistance, the Alti Arc lens is of superior optical quality superior optical quality and an industry benchmark for glacier sunglasses.
--> Alti Arc 4: Cat. 4 mineral lens with flash finish, anti-reflective coating and infrared filter. Recommended for high-mountain environments and expeditions.
> Mineral lens: superior optical quality with excellent scratch and shock resistance.
> Infrared filter: blocks IR light that can burn the eyes.
> Anti-reflective coating: reduces eyestrain by eliminating reflective glare.
> Flash finish: improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens. Blocks sunlight and increases the filter effect.
> Brown tint: accentuates relief.