Often called Clifton for trail running , the CHALLENGER ATR 5 looks even more like the Clifton with its sleeker, cleaner lines and even more breathable upper. The Challenger ATR 5 is fast and lightweight , offering an ultra-smooth ride .
Where it stands out from the Clifton and off the beaten track, it's at the level of its notched outsole . Closely in the heel for a smoother, even stride, the notches are far from each other in the forefoot to provide better grip on wet trails. Always versatile, providing a solid support, regardless of the surface, the Challenger 5 ATR has a more durable rod in areas where you need it (with a wider tip, for example). Struggling the trails!
Trail / Running
• Double layer mesh for balanced fit, durability and ventilation
• Textured TPU toe pads for increased durability
• Internal buttress to ensure good support on all terrains
• Curved sole profile under the metas starting closer to the instep for a smooth stride
• Oversized and lightweight EVA midsole provides the characteristic cushioning of HOKA ONE ONE® shoes
• CMEVA foam midsole provides true stability and absorb points of impact
• 4mm crampons for grip on all terrains
• Convex outsole design ensures perfect stability on uneven terrain
DROP: 5 mm
HEEL: 29 mm
META: 27 mm