The touring ski boot Scarpa VECTOR WMN is a new range Scarpa. It is entirely designed for women
A 3-loop shoe in Pebax featuring a thermoformable liner , the VECTOR WMN takes over the " AXIAL ALPINE TECHNOLOGY " construction tested and approved on top models like the MAESTRALE .
With a weight of 1290 gr in 25, the VECTOR WMN woman represents the perfect compromise for skiers looking for comfort and efficiency on the climb while offering good skiability regardless of the type of snow and terrain.
- Shell PEBAX Rnew . Lighter than the PU and offering better resistance to deformation, its properties do not vary according to the temperature. Eco-design (CO2 emission reduced by 30%)
- AXIAL ALPINE TECHNOLOGY : Asymmetrical construction of the hull with reinforcement of the internal face for a better transmission of the supports in the curve. Its anatomical fit gives it lightness and precision in descending.
- Last forefoot: anatomical shape very close to the foot with a higher volume at the level of the big toe. More precision and sensitivity to the metatarses (width metatarses 101mm).
- Collar construction: Taller and stiffer in density on the inner part, flared on the outside.
- ACCELERATOR walking-ski system with two downward positions (15 ° and 19 °) offering excellent forward / reverse travel of 40 °. Placed high, it is compatible with crampons.
- 3 hooks:
- 2 magnesium micrometric hooks
- PREDATOR RS kick hook: positions the heel at the bottom of the boot thanks to a rack.
- STRAP mounted on elastic for easier closing.
- Chausson INTUITION PRO FLEX G3 thermoformable : Molded to the shape of the foot, it offers precision, comfort and a very good skiability. Thanks to its honeycomb construction, it is lighter and warmer.
- CAYMAN VIBRAM outsole with a soft and adherent gum on the front with a specific design to avoid the phenomenon of kicking. Gum more hard on the back.
- - For who ? : Women
- - Activities: Skiing
- - Technologies: Vibram Ski touring, Axial Alpine Technology, Pebax (PBX)
- - Made in: Italy