Waterproof jacket man Patagonia
Simple and sober, our Torrentshell 3L jacket benefits from a 3-layer material meeting the H2No™ standard for long-lasting comfort and exceptional performance in terms of waterproofness and breathability. Fair Trade clothing Certified™.
Outer material meeting the H2No™ standard: 100% recycled ECONYL® 3-layer ripstop nylon, 50 denier, 112 g/m², with 13% vegetable-based PU polycarbonate membrane, knitted lining and durable water-repellent finish (DWR). Material certified bluesign®®. Fair Trade clothing Certified™
- Waterproof and breathable
- Ventilation zips under the arms
- Compact, the jacket can be stowed in your pocket.
- Versatile, take your jacket in the city as well as in the mountains.
- Light and durable
Technical data :
- Waterproof and breathable 100% recycled outer material: Waterproof and breathable 3-layer outer material, in compliance with the H2No™ standard, for incomparable comfort and performance as well as long-lasting waterproofness; Fair Trade clothing Certified™
- Adjustable Hood: Two-point adjustable hood with laminated visor that rolls up and stores with a simplified cord and hook system.
- Microfleece lined collar: Microfleece lining on the inside of the collar for more comfort and better protection thanks to a waterproof and breathable membrane.
- Front zip: Non-snag front zip, with inner and outer storm flaps, zip guard and chin protection lining
- Pocket Features: Two zippered hand warmer pockets; underarm ventilation zips; all zips are treated with durable water repellent (DWR) primer and have an exterior storm flap with piping
- Velcro closures: Sleeves with Velcro closure made of the same material and drawstring at the bottom of the garment to protect you from the elements.
- Stores in its own hand pocket: The jacket can be stored in the left hand warmer pocket with carabiner clip.
- Standard cut
- Weight: 394 g
- Fair Trade Certified