A practical model for a wide range of uses: thanks to its asymmetrical ergonomic T-shaped handle, the Alugator Ride 2.0 fits comfortably in the hand, while the hardened and anodised aluminum blade will not leave you in the shade. Stabilizing ribs offer particularly high resilience.
With its straight blade, the Alugator Ride 2.0 is perfect for cutting straight snow profiles. With its space-saving blade design, the excavator can also be easily transported and complete your safety equipment with its Safety Orange design.
- Anodized hardened aluminum shovel blade
- Oval telescopic handle with integrated gripping area
- Automatic locking of the zipper for fast and precise guidance during assembly
- Ergonomically shaped T-handle for effective force transfer
- Space-saving blade design
- Stabilizing ribs for maximum stability
- Tilt resistant sharp blade with built-in steps
- Straight blade back - ideal for cutting straight snow profiles
- Mounting holes for snow anchor
Length of the stem