The competition version of the Speed 2.0 model, modified to take into account the new ISMF regulation imposing the conformity of the helmets with the EN 12492 (mountaineering) and EN 1077 / B ( alpine ) standard.
The double certification guarantees a high level of safety for the athletes , in particular by ensuring a high protection against lateral shocks. The robustness of the helmet, which is essential to overcome the rigorous tests required by the EN 1077 / B standard, does not compromise comfort: the Speed Comp ensures optimal ventilation and, thanks to the special gearbox, is also ideal for small heads . It is also supplied with the mounting system for the ski mask and a special fastening system, with clips and an elastic, for the headlamp .
• EPS internal structure and "in-molding" external polycarbonate shell
• Side and rear openings for excellent ventilation
• Inner padding made of anti-sweat foam
• Rear wheel adjuster
• Fastening system for the ski mask
• Clips and elastic for the frontal
• Available in 3 colors
• Reducer for small sizes
• Complies with EN 12492 and EN 1077 / B according to ISMF regulations