The Python climbing shoe is specially designed for indoor practice and competition. It will therefore be suitable for experienced climbers. The closure with simple velcro allows: a very precise support of the heel and an optimal tightening.
The Vibram® Xs-Grip2 3.5 mm rubber in the sole and the 0.8 mm LaSpoflex insole make the shoe sufficiently rigid. This allows you to have a high degree of precision on small grips and therefore make less effort and move faster.
The Python climbing shoe is reinforced at the counterpoint by a layer of rubber.
- Upper: Suede leather, tubular construction,
- Velcro tightening, fast and efficient,
- Unlined rod on the push tips for better grip,
- Lining: None,
- Footwear: Medium / Large,
- Inter-sole: LaSpoflex 0.8 mm only at the front,
- Sole: Vibram® Xs- Grip2 3.5 mm,
- Weight: 400 g (pair in 39).
Vibram Xs-Grip2 3,5 mm : A natural evolution of the mix that has been several times world champion in bouldering and difficulty, XS Grip2 takes the exceptional grip qualities of the XS Grip compound and adds extraordinary precision in support and stability of form. Exceptional grip in all conditions.