The MARMOLADA PRO OD trekking shoe from Scarpa represents the new generation of trekking. A light shoe worked on different densities and an OUTDRY membrane to provide waterproofness and breathability.
- Created for alpine or demanding hikes
- Comfortable, enveloping and robust.
- The clamping system consists of plastic sheaths allowing the laces to slide better and to be not damage quickly
- The tongue is made from a piece of SOCK-FIT XT bringing comfort and an optimal coating of the foot.
- The VIBRAM DRUMLIN sole is made of a mix of EVA and PU. The midsole has a PU heel and a low-density EVA insert to reduce shock.
Technical characteristics :
Recommended for: trekking, hiking, mountaineering