Introducing the women's Braies Up Low: a modern, lightweight shoe constructed with a breathable upper in alightweight mesh fabric blend, combining the functionality of a hiking shoe with the look of a tennis shoe.
The Braies Up Low features a Dolomia Rubber outsole designed with Vibram® XS Trek compound to provide premium traction and durability on all types of terrain. Its lacing system ensures an ergonomic fit that perfectly complements its mountain-inspired design and metal buckles, reflecting Dolomite's alpine heritage.
- Breathable mesh lining for optimal comfort ;
- Lifestyle outdoor/urban shoe;
- Hybrid upper combining sporty textile, soft leather and seamless elements;
- DAS Light technology, combined with the ergonomic Perfecta system specially designed for women, guarantees optimal fit and comfort;
- Exclusive Dolomite Vibram® outsole perfectly suited for indoor and outdoor use;
- Dolomite Vibram® EVA midsole provides flexibility and cushioning with every step;
- Designed for versatility. Suitable for both mountain trails and urban environments
- UPPER: textile mesh, soft nubuck and stretch fabric
- LINING: full grain leather and mesh cuff
- INNER SOLE: Dolomite DAS Light system with different thicknesses of mesh
- OUTSIDE SOLE: Dolomite Vibram® with XS Trek rubber compound and shock absorbing EVA