This pair of TVL SKOJ shoes from Vaude is specially designed for mountain bikers. Through its technical characteristics, this model of shoes assures you incredible bike outings.
- mesh rod
- Optimal fit and easy handling
- adherent profiled sole, compatible with automatic pedals
Technical data :
- top: mesh upper for optimal comfort
- polyester lining
- Ortholite® insole made of Eco Plush PU foam
- reinforcement of the "pedaling zone".
- removable insole
- outer sole:
- TVL sole from VAUDE
- continuous nylon reinforcement for optimum force transmission
- SUPtraction R²° rubber mix
- rubber outsole with 20% recycled material
- Boa® L6 locking system
- outer shell
- rubber cover to screw on
- Compatible with the most popular automatic pedal systems for mountain bikes on the market.
- Weight / pair: 800 g
We work for fair working conditions and fair wages for all. As a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), we are committed to continuously improving working conditions at all production sites. To this end, we monitor them regularly. VAUDE has achieved the leading status that the FWF only grants to the most exemplary of its members.
The VAUDE logo "PVC-free" means that these products are manufactured entirely without PVC (polyvinyl chloride). PVC often contains softeners (phthalates) that are suspected of posing a health risk.