Presentation of the Skimo Racecrampons
First of all you have to make the difference between automatic and semi-automatic shoes. It is very important to adjust the studs in relation to the shoes.
Studs and shoes form a set!
Indeed, the Race version is equipped with the innovative T-Stop front bumper but not the heel piece, which is replaced by a traditional system that can be adjusted in three positions. The bar with double row of holes allows maximum precision for length adjustment and can be replaced by the Dyneema® strap available separately, for an even lighter and more compactcrampon.
New compared to the old crampons is the T-stop, which increases the contact area between the front edge of the shoe and the crampons. The larger the surface area, the longer the studs will hold!
- Made of 7075 aluminium for maximum lightness.
- Automatic binding with innovative T-Stop front binding system, equipped with an adjustable stop to adapt the crampon to all ski-mountaineering boots with sole overhang
- Optional front and rear adapter, available separately, for shoes without front sole overhang
- Rear fastening with heel strap adjustable in three positions
- Micrometric length adjustment with double row of holes and screws, which can be placed in two positions to cover all shoe sizes
- The Dyneema® strap, available separately, can be used in place of the bar, for maximum lightness (330 g) and to fold the crampon on itself.
- Complete anti-boot included
- Torx wrench included for front stop and length adjustment
- Cover included
Weight without antibot: 350g
Weight with anti-boot (included) : 428g
Shoe sizes: 36-46 (Tested on an F1 in 31 Mondo Point)