The American brand based in Boulder, Colorado, is expanding its range with a new bag, the SCRAM, which will be available for your outdoor outings from spring 2019.
This is a new concept developed in collaboration with Anton Krupicka: a 4-season product that is compact and quick to use, to ensure that it meets the needs of different outdoor activities.
An extremely versatile 20L bag designed for the city as well as for wilder terrain, the SCRAM will follow you from trail to cliff, during your days on skis, on your treks and during your bike outings.
Main features :
- A compressed foam back panel that helps to relieve the pressure of the rigid materials stored inside (climbing equipment, DVA, etc...)
- An easy-cinch closure to secure the contents of the bag
- Wide, padded shoulder straps with a flanged pocket and a secure pocket
- Designed for use in an outdoor environment, the bag is made of water and abrasion resistant ACE RIP nylon.
- A ski hook is included in a small set of optional accessories.
- A side ice axe holder with quick opening thanks to magnetic buckles
- The removable strap in the top pocket has two anchor points for different bag loads.