Irreproachable on the quality of our sports equipment, we offer you the best range of backpacks for hiking and or trekking. With these models, you will be able to store your belongings in the different compartments of the bag and the bags are so comfortable, that you will be able to walk for miles and miles without being bothered during your hike. Alpinstore tells you more about hiking and trekking but mainly about backpacks. We offer a wide range of products.
Do you know what the difference is between hiking and trekking?
Hiking is a long walk, whether on foot, bicycle, skis ... while trekking is a hike in the mountains. Note that the word "trekking" is now used for trips lasting several days, regardless of the location.
Hiking and trekking are universal activities open to both men and women and require special equipment. This is why Alpinstore guides you in the choice of your hiking equipment, especially in the choice of hiking backpacks with the best Deuter trekking bags.
The hiking backpack is indeed, a decisive choice of your performance. Through its characteristics, this product will impact positively or negatively your hiking trip and that's why you should have a good backpack for your next outings. This model of product will carry all your equipment so make the right choice.
It is important to note that the backpack will contain all the things you want to take with you (food, clothes ...), whatever the route or the distance. These bags must therefore be able to accommodate everything you need for your hike, while maximizing comfort during your walk. This is why there are bags with different volumes of bedding. You will find women's and men's hiking backpacks for all tastes on Alpine Sports. Men's hiking backpacksYou will find backpacks for women and men, for all tastes on Alpinstore. You have the choice!
Depending on the volume of bedding, storage options and carrying comfort, the hiking backpack can also be used for your trips. Through their technical characteristics, they can be very practical for a backpacking trip for example or to accompany you in the plane. The backpack is a versatile product model, which can be used in all cases.
Depending on your expectations, there are many backpack options :
- A bag with a single compartment to put all your stuff in
- An elastic system on the front of the backpack to put your jackets for example
- A belt at the waist and/or chest for a better support of the bag
- Mesh pockets on each side of the backpack for your water bottles for example
- Several inside/outside pockets for a perfect organization of your bag
- Compartment compatible with a hydration system
- Pocket on top of the backpack for your valuables
- Multiple systems on the front of the bag for hanging gear
- Varying from small volume to Ortovox small hiking bags to very large capacity, depending on your desires
To suit everyone, Alpinstore offers hiking backpacks and trekking backpacks specially designed for women . With straps and a shorter back and a design elaborated for their morphology. Ladies, you will be the happiest when hiking! Come and discover the Lowe Alpine women's hiking backpacks and trekking bags.
But that's not all, there are also hiking backpacks for children. Adjustable, versatile and extremely comfortable, your little ones will be delighted to go hiking in the mountains with this type of product on their back. Vaude bags are great for optimal storage.
Note that for mountaineering or trekking excursions, it is better to opt for a large capacity backpack, such as 40 litres, 50 litres, 60 litres, to be able to put all the stuff/equipment/clothes you need... Be careful that this volume is well adapted to your morphology.
Your backpack must be adapted to your practice but also according to your needs:
- The volume of the backpack: you must obviously take into account the volume of your bag (liters) but especially the way this volume is organized. Depending on your activity, you need to carry all your equipment with you, so think of the Osprey large capacity bag! If you are a woman, opt for a backpack adapted to your morphology, you will be much more comfortable.
- The organization of your bag: the filling of the bag is a key point. Depending on its shape and the number of litres, the storage space will be different. When hiking, it is essential to have external pockets so that objects are within easy reach. The flap pocket is also interesting because it allows you to store clothes very easily.
- The features of the backpack: check if the backpack has interesting features such as adjustable shoulder straps, a rain cover, carrying straps (belt, chest strap), etc. Make sure that your backpack is not too heavy.
- The comfort of carrying the bag: this point is essential because it is this that will make you spend pleasant moments. It is therefore important to ensure that the backpack is comfortable to carry, particularly with the presence of a chest strap, a carrying belt, a back support or adjustable shoulder straps. The weight of the bag is an essential criterion to take into account! Find out more about the comfort of Lowe Alpine backpacks on our website.
It's up to you!