Some tips for choosing your sunglasses?
- Usage: it's important to wear sunglasses that are appropriate for your practice. If you are more fashion oriented, go for lifestyle models; if you are more into cycling, try sunglasses specially designed for this activity; if you are more into mountains, then select sunglasses with a good side protection.
- The shape: as you probably know, the shape is specific to each person. Depending on the shape of your face, not all models are necessarily pleasant. So you just have to choose the shape that suits you best.
- Glasses: the manufacturers of solar glasses evolved enormously these last years and technologies too. This is why today there are different lenses and these are often specific to the brand. For example, Oakley uses Prizm technology; Bollé uses Phantom or Volt+; Smith uses Chromapop technology...
- The category of glasses is well defined with 5 distinct categories:
- Category 0: Very overcast / night conditions
- Category 1 : Cloudy conditions
- Category 2 : Cloudy with a tendency to fair weather
- Category 3 : Fair weather
- Category 4 : Good weather - mountaineering days
- Photochromy 1 to 3 : All weather (from cloudy to fine weather)
- Photochromy 2 to 4 : all weather (from cloudy to very good weather)
SUNGLASSES - MOUNTAIN UNIVERSE
|SPORTSTYLE 312 - UVEX||JORASSES - CEBE||BARRA - SMITH||PATHFINDER - BOLLE||CLIFDEN - OAKLEY||ULTIMATE COVER - JULBO|
SUNGLASSES - UNIVERS VELO
|AEROSPEED - JULBO||SUTRO - OAKLEY||SPORTSTYLE 231 - UVEX||C-SHIFTER - BOLLE||FURY - JULBO||ELICIT - POC|
SUNGLASSES - FASHION UNIVERSE
|HYBRID - CAIRN||EMPIRE - CEBE||CONTOUR - SMITH||RENEGADE - JULBO||LATCH - OAKLEY||WAKOTA - SERENGETI|
SUNGLASSES - UNIVERS KIDS
|MIO - CEBE||ORESTE - CEBE||LOOP M - JULBO||KATCHOU - CEBE||FURY S - JULBO||FURY S - JULBO|