LOOK : SKI BINDING SPECIALIST
In 1947, Jean BEYL put on the market the first secure ski binding, limiting the risk of tibia fracture. Following this success, he decided to create LOOK, which was based in Nevers, France. Over the years, the brand's technologies have improved and have quickly led to a number of victories in competitions. It is in the 60's that the "pivot" fastener is born and ensures a level of protection and performance never reached before.
In the early 1970s, LOOK decided to build its own factory in Nevers and today it is still in the same place where the fasteners are produced. 20 years later, in 1994, the brand sold its activity to the ROSSIGNOL group, of which it is still part.
The great French champions such as Candide Thovex, Aurélien Ducroz, Jean-Frédéric Chapuis, Tessa Worley or Perrine Laffont all have a LOOK binding on their feet and show us their talent, whatever the discipline practiced.
THE GREAT FAMILIES OF LOOK BINDINGS
The brand has been able to develop its range of bindings according to demand and the evolution of practices. Today, there are many models of which the most popular are detailed below:
- PIVOT : the pivot model is the mythical binding of the brand. It is a real reference in the world of freeskiing since it is at the feet of the best riders.
- SPX : the SPX models have been developed for competition as they ensure an incredible level of precision, unequalled performance and optimal safety.
- NX: the NX binding models are ideal for all skiers. They promise lightness and ease of use.
- TEAM: TEAM models are specially designed for children.
- ST : the ST model is dedicated to ski touring thanks to PINTECH technology.
OUR SELECTION LOOK
On our website you will find the LOOK fastener you need! Whether you are a beginner, intermediate, advanced or expert skier, there is the right binding model for you. Whether you are a skier on piste, all mountain, freeride or freestyle, the ideal binding will be offered to you. Put on your pair of skis quickly with the LOOK binding, carefully selected at Alpinstore.