Alpinstore offers a wide range of children's ski goggles for their comfort. As skiing is difficult for the youngest children, equip them correctly and the feeling of leisure will be more important. The children's goggles will go perfectly with our range of ski goggles. of children's ski helmets to complement the style and provide maximum protection for your little ones.
Contrary to what some people may think, the ski goggle is not just a stylish accessory. Through its characteristics, it protects the eyes whatever the weather, but alsoensures a clear and precise vision to avoid falls and thus maximise the pleasure.
The more your child's eyes are protected by an adapted ski goggle, the more comfortable they will be on their skis and the more fun they will have hurtling down the slopes, following you or their ski instructor. But why choose a ski mask? We tell you more ...
Whether for adults or children, the ski goggle has many advantages such as :
- Protect your child'seyes from the sun's rays, which seem unhealthy. When you are in the mountains, UV rays are stronger and can burn the conjunctiva of the eyes. The ski mask for your child is therefore an essential element to keep good eyesight throughout his life.
- Protect your child's eyes from foreign elements , which can occur without warning. There are often small stones or bits of branches on the slopes. Knowing that children are often prone to falls, it's easy to hurt themselves. Not to mention the worst that can happen very quickly: a blow from a stick. Once again, children are less careful with their movements and the blow of the stick can go quickly, so avoid the injury by protecting it with a ski mask.
- Allowing good visibility in all weathers is an essential factor that defines the usefulness of the ski mask. Firstly, it will protect you from the cold when your little one goes down the slopes. It therefore avoids tears that run for no reason. Secondly, the ski mask will protect your eyes from rain or snow by sliding it all the way down the screen. Whether it's windy, windy, snowy or rainy, it's no problem for your child to hurtle down the slopes.
- Ensures clear and precise vision by improving the relief on the piste. Children often don't have full control of their trajectory and can unintentionally pick up moguls. With a ski mask, don't panic as they will see exactly where they put their skis. Bad falls will therefore be limited.
The ski goggle, whether for children or adults, comes with several categories of lenses, which represent the intensity of the light.
- Category 1 : glass with a light tint that is perfect for very low light days (fog for example).
- Category 2 glass with an intermediate tint which is ideal when the weather is cloudy.
- Category 3 : glass with a dark tint that allows you to see properly on sunny days.
- Category 4 : glass with a very dark tint, often used on glaciers or at high altitudes.
But the screen of the ski mask can also be "photochromic". This system makes it possible to keep the same glass in case of good or bad weather. Ideal for children, the photochromic goggle ensures clear and precise vision whatever the weather.
- Photochromic UV: screen that reacts to the brightness and will adapt according to the UV rays. As you can see, the glass gets lighter in low light conditions and darkens when the sun is shining. Versatile, this type of mask can be kept on the eyes whatever the weather.
There are also ski goggles with OTG screens, specially designed for eyeglass wearers . This is the case for Cairn's Funk model and Bollé's Explorer, for example. The slopes are so much more enjoyable with equipment adapted to everyone's needs.
For your child's comfort, it is essential to opt for a ski goggle. This is simply because it protects his eyes and gives him clear and precise vision whatever the conditions. Photochromic or not, the selected screen is important to promise fun. Be careful not to wear a category 2 screen when the sun is intense. In this case, your child will be bothered by the sun's rays and will not be able to see relief correctly.